Do not order online from this store.You will actually be ordering from Cymax Stores.

Research "Cymax Stores Reviews". It has been a nightmare dealing with this company. I placed an order on Jan. 1/11, believing that I would be receiving the baby furniture in time before my due date.

It is now April 6th, and still no furniture. Called customer service, only to speak to someone from India who hung up on me because he was overwhelmed and had no idea what to do. All my emails sent to customer service were unanswered. The only time I was able to get a response is when I filed a complaint with the BBB.

I received a response from Cymax Stores asking if I wanted to "put in another order" for the order I already had ordered...doesn't make any sense. Was told that it will be only be 2-3 days before it will be shipped...shouldn't it have been shipped when I had initially placed the order three months ago? Why did I have to wait so long and have to resort to filing a complaint with the BBB? Please save yourself some stress and order from a more reputable store.

It was my fault for not researching before placing my order. Do your research!

***Also, after making this purchase, my husband's credit card company called to tell us there were fraudulent charges on his card. It happened soon after we made this purchase. This was the only time we had made a online purchase with his card as we are very wary to make purchases online.

There has been other complaints about the same issue I have read online, so this seems to be a major issue with Cymax Stores.Not sure why this company is still in business.

Had an Experience with Lussobaby?

Comments

I have had the same experience.Crib ordered, my CC charged, yet 2 weeks here and NO crib.

So upsetting..

Called customer service at the store several times and NO call back.So rude..I am cancelling my order today and advise others to beware.